2 answers

where can I buy travel insurance for High Altitude walking/trekking over 6000 meters/22,000 feet please? We are 59 and 60 yrs old with high

Asked by vijay via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    Hi Vijay,

    Depending on your country of residence, World Nomads might be an option for this kind of cover. Canadian and American residents have cover for trekking at those heights (although there are some criteria you'll want to read through). If you're from either of those countries I'd suggest contacting our customer service team who can advise further.


    Pearse almost 4 years ago

    Answered by Pearse via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Hi Vijay,

    I went with SureSave travel insurance when I trekked Everest Base Camp, they're an Australian company, so I'm not sure if they cover permanent residents of other countries. They're a great company, I used them when I got sick at 5000m and they helicoptered me down to Kathmandu, they also paid for my stay in hospital and paid for my business suite at a 5 star hotel until my flight back home to Sydney. They even called to check up on me while I was in hospital.

    Lara almost 4 years ago

    Answered by Lara via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Fleet