3 Answers

  • 0

    here's a map. hope it helps http://www.fco.gov.uk/content/en/travel-advice/asia-oceana/philippines/Philippines over 7 years ago

    Answered by gembotsky via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Your government's foreign affairs department should have an advice page. My government, Australia, is advising its citizens not to travel to: central and western Mindanao including the provinces of Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay, Lanao del Sur, Lanao del Norte, Cotabato City, North Cotabato, South Cotabato, Saranggani, Misamis Occidental, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao and the Sulu Archipelago and surrounding waters.
    They also suggest you should "reconsider your need to travel" to eastern Mindanao including the provinces of Bukidnon, Camiguin, Misamis Oriental, Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Surigao del Norte and Surigao del Sur.
    Hope that helps.
    Phil from the safety hub. over 7 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Your Embassy should be able to give you hat information. over 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Philippines