0 answers

want to make a report to the police in Holland to report a woman who is call me and send me mail of treat and assault who i know resident in one Mr William smith resident in Holland now.she is not having her permit and correct document but live and work there.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Ghana