0 answers


I've been living and working in UK since 11 month (I have a National Insurance number and I'm registered with a doctor of the NHS in the UK). But I'm still resident in Italy because the registration as a resident in UK already submitted to the italian consolate is still "in progress" (so I can still benefit from the italian health system as well).

I will fly from UK to Australia and I will come back to UK.

According to some italian travel insurance I'm not covered since I fly from UK and come back to UK. And According to some british travel insurance I'm not covered since I'm not yet a permanent resident in UK.

To be covered by the Nomad travel insurance during my travel in Australia what kind of country of residence should I select? If Italy, am I covered even if I fly from and come back to UK?

Many Thanks
Alessio Chicchi

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia